Knockin' Around the Net

Every few months, I check Google to see where my reviews (and other pieces) are ending up. Here are some of the more interesting results.

*****


American Shopper - The Movie:
Link to my Stranger review

Tom Cruise - Free Falling:
Amazon review of The Outsiders - The Complete Novel

The Evening Class:
Link to my Siffblog review of
Two or Three Things I Know About Her

Hot Splice, the NWFF Blog:
Link to my Siffblog review of
Two or Three Things I Know About Her

[I'm dubbed a "buzz kill," but in context, it's true!]

The Huffington Post:
Link to my Siffblog interview with John Scheinfeld

Mess Up the Mess:
Link to my blog review of their CD

["Kathy Fennessy likes our album."]

Picture This! Entertainment:
Reference to my Stranger
review of Eternal Summer

Portland Jewish Cinematheque:
Amazon review of Dirty Dancing

Windows Media:
AMG review of Keren Ann - La Biographie de Luka Philipsen

YouTube - Girl Trouble ("My Hometown"):
Excerpt from my AMG bio on the band



Note: Keren Ann and Eternal Summer pics from Google Images.

Purchase Structured Settlements Mesothelioma Lawyers Secured Loan Calculator Secured Loans Insurance Auto car free insurance online quote students debt consolidation loans data recovery Denver adverse credit remortgages conference calling companies irs tax lawyers Personal Injury Lawyer Auto Insurance Instant Car Insurance Quote UK home owner loan Remortgaging buyer Structured Settlement Injury Lawyers homeowner consolidation loans Structured Settlement Consumer Info Arizona dui lawyers eloan mortgage Consolidation of Student Loan Student Loan Consolidation Calculator Bad Credit Home Equity auto insurance
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. movie free new download wach movie film - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger