Auto-
graphs:
Celebs
and Pens

Once up-
on a time,
I liked to
ask celeb-
rities for
their au-
tographs.
That time ended long ago, coinciding with an increase in the
number of interviews I've conducted with various entertainment
figures over the years (it seems more appropriate to ask a celeb
for their signature if you purchased a ticket to their film and/or
performance than during the course of a publicist-arranged con-
versation). Here are a few of my favorites, with more to come.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Former label guy Glenn Boothe secured Arthur Lee's autograph
for me when the musician played NYC (sometime in the late-'80s,
early-'90s). There's a reason I named my blog AndMoreAgain...


















Remember when Wire changed the line-up and dropped the "e"? I do.

















While he was in town with James Ellroy, who signed my copy of
My Dark Places, Curtis Hanson signed my copy of this CD sound-
track—in silver pen, no less. Then he told me I paid too much for it.



Endnote: Cross-posted at Facebook.
Purchase Structured Settlements Mesothelioma Lawyers Secured Loan Calculator Secured Loans Insurance Auto car free insurance online quote students debt consolidation loans data recovery Denver adverse credit remortgages conference calling companies irs tax lawyers Personal Injury Lawyer Auto Insurance Instant Car Insurance Quote UK home owner loan Remortgaging buyer Structured Settlement Injury Lawyers homeowner consolidation loans Structured Settlement Consumer Info Arizona dui lawyers eloan mortgage Consolidation of Student Loan Student Loan Consolidation Calculator Bad Credit Home Equity auto insurance
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. movie free new download wach movie film - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger