I Am Trini Alvarado

Do you remember Trini Alvarado? She's third from the right in this poster for 1994's Little Women. Some movie mavens may also recall her from the new wave-saturated Times Square (1980) and Peter Jackson's The Frighteners (1996). Well, I'm not really Alvarado and I don't look much like her, but I do look like this image.

In case you've ever wondered why my picture on this site is represented by a portrait of Barbara Stanwyck, circa Double Indemnity (1944), the answer is because: 1) I love Ms. Stanwyck, and 2) I don't currently have access to a scanner, so I'm unable to post a snapshot of the real me...but I will someday, I swear.

That said, just as I don't look much like the non-posterized Alvarado, I really don't look Stanwyck. (Then again, who does?) But now you know what I do look like. I've also been told I resemble Mary Louise Parker and Elizabeth Perkins--both currently starring in Weeds--but I would beg to differ.







Endnote: Poster/DVD cover image from Wikipedia. After disappearing from the scene for awhile, Alvarado makes a reappearance in Todd Field's Little Children (2006).
Purchase Structured Settlements Mesothelioma Lawyers Secured Loan Calculator Secured Loans Insurance Auto car free insurance online quote students debt consolidation loans data recovery Denver adverse credit remortgages conference calling companies irs tax lawyers Personal Injury Lawyer Auto Insurance Instant Car Insurance Quote UK home owner loan Remortgaging buyer Structured Settlement Injury Lawyers homeowner consolidation loans Structured Settlement Consumer Info Arizona dui lawyers eloan mortgage Consolidation of Student Loan Student Loan Consolidation Calculator Bad Credit Home Equity auto insurance
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. movie free new download wach movie film - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger